• January 3This is a test breaking news headline.

The student news site of Arnold O. Beckman High School

The Beckman Chronicle

Filed under Entertainment

Girls Rule the World!

Stay tuned to Girlboss to watch as Sophia (Britt Robertson) endeavors to make her career fly.

A cheating couple is a dilemma as old as time. In the latest episode of Girlboss, “The Launch”, Sophia (Britt Robertson) wonders if Shane (Johnny Simmons) could have cheated on her with another woman. Sophia’s fears are confirmed when she sees his arms wrapped around the waist of another beautiful woman. Directed by Christian Ditter, the latest episode aired on April 16. Girlboss reveals that no matter how close one is to you, they are always capable of hurting you dearly.

At the very beginning of the episode, Sophia decides to take matters into her own hand by confronting the girl who Shane seems to be cheating on her with. When she learns that it is in fact true, her dear boyfriend of two years has been cheating on her with another woman, she becomes enraged and decides to go confront Shane on the matter. She crashes his record session and starts to rant in anger in front of Shane’s record executive and his band members. Just when she is walking out she delivers the killer blow by proclaiming that she no longer wishes to waste any more of her life on him and his unfaithful ways when there are much more loyal and handsome fish in the sea. Adding to her misery, the launch party that Sophia had been prepping for so long is starting to take a nosedive when there are no viewers on the site. However, the entire site has sells out within hours, showing that her hard work and diligence has finally paid off.

“The Launch” accentuates that while those who are close may hurt them, one must never think that pain to mess with their ambitions. With plenty of drama and romance, this drama series is intended for adults and teens due to some inappropriate material. This series will captivate the attention of those who love to watch shows with drama, romance, female leaders, and suspense. Watch the addicting drama series Girlboss to learn more about the life of Sophia and the obstacles she comes across.

(4 out of 5 stars)